Friday 30 March 2012

Saartjes

I'm off on a trip! I'm so excited!!
But before I go, here's my latest finished knit. Little teeny tiny booties.


They are going to be shipped off into the mail tomorrow. I hope they are liked. They've been done since... well, since January. Other than the buttons that is. I don't know why I waited for 2+ months to do a 10 minute job. Actually, maybe it took me 5. Why am I like that? Putting off doing something that *really* doesn't take that long.


For reference: I got the pattern from here. (Unfortunately, it looks like that blog hasn't been updated since 2009. Sad.) They were super easy to make, and used stash sock yarn I had. Great! I see more of these in my future.

2 comments:

stephchows said...

love the booties they look adorable!

Corrie said...

AHHHHHHHH! They are so cute! I am having spasms of cute! You should make more and sell them on etsy! Have a good trip! :)